1. Think about the fact that while you are seeking pleasure for yourself, you are sinning against God.
2. Think about the fact that while you are seeking pleasure for yourself, you are deeply wounding your spouse and your kids.
3. Think about the fact that you are hurting yourself and ruining any chances at a healthy relationship with another person.
4. Call your sponsor.
6. Plan a romantic evening for your wife.
7. Tell your daughter that you believe in her.
8. Explain to your son why "real men" don't look at porn.
9. Read what the Bible says about sexual sin.
10. Hang with a buddy who realizes that women aren't just photoshopped body parts.
11. Ask yourself how you would feel if your wife was looking at naked men.
12. Imagine your daughter being the model and the most greasy, red-necked man you could imagine masturbating to her photo.
13. Imagine what it would feel like if you had to show the world your penis to make a thin dime.
14. Remember that good guys such as yourself started out looking at porn before they got arrested for other things.
15. Remember that just because someone may have hurt you, that gives you no damn right to hurt someone else.
16. Know that all things done in "secret" will soon come to light and you are jeopardizing your soul for all of eternity.
17. Realize that once you go down this road, you may never come back.
18. Help somebody out instead of tearing someone down.
19. Know that you are loved and worthy of respect as well as responsible for respecting others.
20. Reach out for help.